“To enrich the culture of our community by increasing the local presence & understanding of the Arts and Humanities”
What we do
- Members plan, coordinate and present fine art opportunities for people of all ages.
- We encourage everyone to participate in free or low cost arts and humanities events.
- We support local and visiting Artists and help bring them together with our community.
Some of the Events we sponsor
- Cloud Peak Art Exhibition
- Monthly Corks & Colors
- Buffalo Artists Studio Tour
- Monthly Open Studio
- Johnson County High School Scholarship
- Buffalo Summer Art Guild
- Creekside Performing Arts
- Buffalo High School CREATE club
- Children’s Christmas Coloring Contest
- Bennet Street Films Project
- Writers Ink
- First Sunday Family Jam
- and many more! Keep a lookout for our logo.
How You can help
- Become a Member of JCAHC
- Help Create and plan events with other members
- Share your Skills
- Support the High School Scholarship
- Become a board member
Membership gets you
- Advance notice of events
- Special invitations
- Discounts or waived fees
- A way to connect with the Art Community in Johnson County.
- Feeling GREAT about being an Advocate for the Arts in Johnson County!
Participate in a couple events or a Corks & Colors and your membership pays for itself!
JCAHC Survives because of our great Sponsors & You!
Donate $20.00 Now with Credit Card/PayPal